Preschool Night 2013
Preschool night was a huge success in January 2013 with 43 schools and 120+ parents in attendance!
Date & Time
Wednesday January 9th, 2013
7.00pm – 8.30pm
Kirkland Middle School
430 18th Avenue, Kirkland WA 98033 map & directions
Some of the local Preschools who have registered for Preschool Night 2013 include:
Bellevue & Mercer Island
- ABC German School 425-753-6195
- Bellevue Country Day School 425-881-8899
- Bellevue Discovery Center for Early Childhood Education 425-223-5193
- French American School of Puget Sound 206-275-3533
- Highland Christian School 425-746-9417
- Morning Star School Inc. 425-486-9333
- Bucky Beaver Preschool 425-821-5022
- Creative Sprouts 425-202-7334
- Inglemoor Coop Preschool
- Kiddie Academy of Kirkland 425-242-0075
- Kirkland Co-op Preschool 425-867-0818
- Kirkland Montessori 206-890-8659
- Kirkland Preschool 425-822-4450
- LWSD Ready Start Preschool 425-936-1226
- Our Redeemer Christian Preschool 425-821-2425
- Rose Hill Christian Preschool 425-822-7061
- St. John’s Preschool 425-822-5079
- St. John Mary Vianney Preschool 425-823-0787
- The City Kids Preschool and Kindergarten 425-739-1227
- Academy Hill Preschool 425-881-0498
- Best Beginnings Preschool 425-881-3468
- Farrel McWhirter Preschool 425-556-2324
- Redmond Parent Cooperative Preschool 425-885-2888
- Spectrum Academy 425-885-2345
- The Orchard and The Pea Patch Preschools 425-765-8091
- The Bear Creek School 425-898-1720
- The Sammamish Montessori 425-883-3271
- Tiny Treks 425-556-2300
- Good Samaritan Episcopal School (formerly Creative Kids Preschool) 425-283-9789
- Red Gate Preschool 425-392-0323
- Cottage Lake Presbyterian Preschool 425-788-1569
- Field and Forest Outdoor Preschool 425-424-0800
- Rainbow Montessori School 425-486-8134
- Rosie’s Preschool 425-486-4663
- The Shyne School 425-882-1981
- Vaulting Frogs Preschool 206-854-6601
- Woodinville Family Preschool 425-481-9707
- Woodinville Montessori 425-482-3184
A comprehensive event directory will be available on the night.
What Is Preschool Night?
Preschool Night is an opportunity for parents to talk to and gather information on a variety of different preschools from around the area. You will receive information about tuition & fees, class schedules, the philosophy of the school, and more.
Can I Bring My Children?
It is best to leave your children at home so you and other parents can get the information needed without distraction.
Important Questions To Ask Each Preschool
- What is your philosophy – play or educational centered, discipline guidelines etc
- What credentials does the school have? How many years has the present director worked at the school?
- What is the child to teacher ratio?
- What is the background of the teacher that your son/daughter may get? What is their teaching experience?
- Describe the range of activities children can participate in?
- Various other subjects to address might be: music program / art program / outside play area / potty training requirements etc